The Focusrite ISA Two mic preamp gives you the sonic experience of the legendary Forte and Studio consoles in a single rack unit chassis. You get two channels, with inputs for microphone, line-level, and direct instrument-level sources. A variable impedance selector also lets you dial in the warmth you want without sacrificing clarity.
The ISA Two's DI and microphone inputs run in parallel, so you can blend the direct signal of the instrument with the sound of the miked up amplifier—the best way to get bass sounds that are both fat and punchy.
For exceptional warmth, transparency, and useful preamp features, check out the Focusrite ISA Two.
- 2 channels of Focusrite sound in 1 rackspace
- Lundahl LL1538 mic input transformer
- Up to 80dB of gain
- Variable input impedance
- User-calibrated metering
- Front-panel instrument and rear panel line inputs
- Variable cut-off high-pass filter
- Rear panel balanced inserts